Monday, August 1, 2011

My favoritist Idea Book yet!!

Yes, favoritist is a word!  I just made it up, of course it's a word!

I know, I say it every time, but this time around, Corporate really knocked our socks off at Convention and unveiled a fantabulous (yes, another real word) Idea Book!  I love every single thing about it!
(If you click on the image, it'll take you right to the online version of the Idea Book-contact me to get your very own hard copy of this beauty)

Here are just a few of my very favorite things:

*Our all new, exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!  You can make a great things using this cartridge and then have coordinating stamp sets to use with it.  There are over 700 different images that you can cut out using this cartridge (and that's not counting all the different sizes!)  Check out the card I made with it.  You, too, can have me send out these invitations to your guests at your very own party.  Ask me how...
*Brand new, truly double sided cardstock weight patterned paper.  The paper packs are a bit smaller (not so much extra paper left over-a complaint a lot of you have had) BUT, the price also went down :)  The papers have a 'zip-strip' on the edge that you will have to cut off, but you can then use it as a border (they all have a fun pattern on one side and the coordinating colors listed on the other side along with the paper pack name).

*Speaking of price cuts...all our stamp set prices have gone down!  Wowzers!  What a great deal!  Same great stamps at a smaller price.  Also, the stamp sets are now featured at full size in the idea book-no more guessing as to what size they are :)

*Lots of new embellishments and such.  My favoritist (yep, there's my word again) of all is the new ruler.  I know, it's a little thing, but it is amazing!  It is a 14" clear ruler that has little holes in it for ease in lining up and evenly spacing brads and the like.  This makes me happy :)

*A newly redesigned Stamp of the Month program!  You can now get the Stamp of the Month at full price of $17.95, or spend just $50 and get it for only $5!  What a deal!
Now that you are headed off to view the new catty, you'll want to hear all about this month's great special.  You can read all about it by clicking on the Extra! Extra! page at the top of my blog, but in a nutshell, when you purchase $50 in products this month anbd purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5, you get a FREE A-size stamp set, Typeface, absolutely FREE!  What a great deal :)

Is Close To My Heart looking out for us in this cruddy economy or what?  I say, Whoo Hoo!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment