Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Cricut card

I just can't get enough of this wonderful CTMH exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!  I am so happy that I am once again playing with my toy that had previously just been sitting on my counter collecting dust.  I am happy to report that it is working fabulously :)

Here is the card that the guests at my party the other night got to make.  It was a monogram card using the Typeset paper pack and they were able to use their own initials using the new Trinity E-sized Alpha stamp set (at a new lower price, too!)  All the pieces were cut out using the Cricut.  Just look at how cute that scalloped circle is.  It was so easy to stamp on it perfectly using our clear acrylic stamps that are made so they match the Cricut shapes perfectly.  Not a single person at the party 'messed up' their stamping!  Easy, peasy...just the way I like it :)
When you book a party with me, each guest gets to make a card all their very own such as this one.  I love to be able to put stamps in people's hands for the first time and have them be able to do a great job so easily. Everyone seems to think it's too hard for them to create, but once you learn how, it really is just that simple.  Let me know when you'd like to book your party and I'll make it happen-hurry, may calendar is starting to fill up fast!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment