Sunday, August 7, 2011

Farmer's Market

Thursday after work, I got to make a trip over to a local Farmer's Market.  I have been hearing great things about it, but really had NO IDEA it was as great as it was!
Look at how full the parking area was-there were cars lined up on the road just waiting to get in.  It was like a small carnival (minus the rides).  I was overwhelmed, but loved it!  It will be going back there for sure.
Here is a sampling of what I picked up
Plus, I could hardly wait to get home to try the lefse I bought there.  See, I couldn't even wait to take a bite until after the photo :)  Yum, it was really good (it tasted just like Grandma used to make!)
I promise, I have been creating and will bring you some photos of artwork real soon!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment