Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1st retirement gift

I have had 2 great co-workers retire in the last week or so.  I am going to miss them both, but they deserve to have time off and relax now...ok, I am really jealous, but happy for them.

Here is the star album I created for Ron.  Congrats, Ron! 
You know how it is, the people (guys especially) that don't want their pictures taken...then later when they see the book, they all want to know if they are in it!  Please don't be one of those people that is camera shy-and for heaven's sake, if you are the one behind the camera, hand it over to someone else and get in front of the lens once in a while.  These pictures will bring back lots of memories and are well worth it! Who really cares what your hair looks like or if you are dressed up or whatever...that's not the point.

OK, I am off my soapbox now.  Back to your regularly scheduled day :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment