Saturday, June 23, 2012

My nieces are so sweet...

Today's post brings you the first of my Studio J layouts for Convention.  Our annual Close To My Heart Convention is only a few short weeks away and as one of the perks of registering this year, corporate gave us each 5 free layouts to create.  We will receive them when we get to Dallas, Texas.
In this layout, we learned how to:
*Alter the look by changing the colors of B&T papers
* Rotate a page
* Use a vellum text box to lighten a color
* Convert a photo well to a text box
* Create our own embellishments

Want to learn how to do all of this for yourself?  I would be happy to teach you how!

Layouts are so fun and easy to create when you have such fun subjects as my nieces and when you have such an easy program to use as Studio J :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment