Monday, June 25, 2012

A Fun Day

A fun day almost a year ago now, but scrapbooking it brought all those memories flooding back.  It really was a fun day...
In this Studio J layout, we learned how to:

* Add a photo mat behind a photo using a journaling box
* Use letters as embellishments
* Add "tabs" of cardstock with journaling boxes
* Create a title using several journaling boxes
* Use a My Stickease image to make a border

Doesn't it sound like we've been learning a lot?  Well, we have.  Some of it is new to me and some of it is just a reminder that I can do so much more with the layouts in Studio J if I so desire.  It is so fast and easy to "fill in the blanks" with Studio J with what they have 'pre-designed' for us, BUT...the sky is the limit if we choose to do so much more!  I love that!


Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment