Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Adorable Mini Album

Speaking of my friend Rachel (see yesterday's post), just look at the adorable mini album I got from her.  We were all at our Crop for a Cure last month and she brought these little albums for us girls.  She found the tins at Walmart (I think anyway).  They are actually gift card holders.  Of course, she is always thinking and decided to make them into mini albums.

 I can't wait to put some photos inside-isn't it great?
Then, imagine my surprise when I got to the last page...it brought me to tears!  Of course, I said YES! 
 Iris is the most adorable baby!  This is us on Iris' first ever scrapping day at Beaver Lake Landing (a great retreat house we go to a few times a year).  I had to take some time out from scrapping to hold this precious little one (and teach her a thing or two about the movies we watch while we are there - Matthew McConaughey is a MUST!)  LOL!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post for a couple pictures from baptism day.

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby and awesome Godmother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cute baby :) An awesome Godmother? I will sure do my best! I am still so honored!

    ReplyDelete