Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sucker Bouquet

I am going to a surprise 50th birthday today. Well, I had planned to make a sucker bouquet and then totally forgot about it again until last night. About 8:00 I ran to the grocery store to pick up 50 suckers. This morning, this is what I put together. I think it turned out pretty cute. Now, just don't tell my girlfriend until after the party (I am banking on the fact that she won't be checking out my blog-at least until after the party today :)All you have to do is put some floral foam (which I just happened to have in my craft closet) into a pot of your choice (which I also just happened to have). I just covered mine with tissue paper as that's all I had at such short notice. Then you just poke your suckers in. Easy, peasy!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment