Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My swap layout and card plus a big buck

Here are the swap layout and card that I made for Regional Celebration. The layout uses the Grace paper pack and I also dyed the crocheted flowers again (see this post for the how-to in case you missed it).I apologize in advance for the looks of my card. It was a bit wrinkled when I unpacked it when I got home. Really, it looked much better before the wrinkles but you get the idea :) This card uses our new Twitterpated papers. I just love the chocolate and sorbet colors for fall. This is a fun new idea I came across while blog hopping one day. I don't remember who came up with this design, but I loved it and copied the idea! I think this may be the plan for my Christmas cards this year.Here is a card from my downline (Hi Terri). It is a gift card holder. Isn't it just fabulous?! She did a great job! I can't wait to copy this idea, too!I also have to include a photo of my proud niece. She went out hunting with her dad this last weekend for the youth hunt. She shot a nice 9 point buck. She was grinning ear to ear. I am very proud of her (as are her parents). The only problem with getting this nice buck her first year hunting is that she set the bar pretty high for the years to come :) Love ya, Sam, Congratulations!Happy Scrappin'

1 comment: