A fun day almost a year ago now, but scrapbooking it brought all those memories flooding back. It really was a fun day...
* Add a photo mat behind a photo using a journaling box
* Use letters as embellishments
* Add "tabs" of cardstock with journaling boxes
* Create a title using several journaling boxes
* Use a My Stickease image to make a border
Doesn't it sound like we've been learning a lot? Well, we have. Some of it is new to me and some of it is just a reminder that I can do so much more with the layouts in Studio J if I so desire. It is so fast and easy to "fill in the blanks" with Studio J with what they have 'pre-designed' for us, BUT...the sky is the limit if we choose to do so much more! I love that!
DT Call for 2018!
19 hours ago