Thursday, July 29, 2010

Retiring List and more swap cards

Wow!

Close To My Heart just today announced their retired list and there is a TON of surprises.  These items are going to be available while supplies last.  I have a feeling that these items are going to go fast!  Look at the list and see if there is anything you want.  Order it now from my website to ensure that you get what you want!

View the Retired List here!

Now, how about some more of my favorite swap cards from Convention?  I just love swapping, it is so much fun to get all these new ideas...now, just to find some more time to create!!

I just love this little ducky from Kathy.
How about this congrats card from Lori.
and a thank you card also from Lori
I just love these little flowers on this card from Jocelyne.  I can't wait to try them out!
Don't you just love these owls, too?
This is from my friend Cindy.  I love the simplicity and beauty of this card.
Happy Scrappin'

Oh Yeah...Don't forget about this post about my blog candy.  I have a great little goody all lined up and ready to mail out to one lucky recipient.  Read this post to learn more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment