Sunday, July 25, 2010

Waterskiing, sailing and some swap cards

I had an amazing weekend!  Yesterday I was able to spend the day with some friends at their place on the lake.  It has been years, but as a kid growing up, we spent a lot of time on the lake.  I even tried my hand (or would that be my legs) at waterskiing.  Now years ago, I was pretty good at it (only ever using one ski even), but fast forward many years, and I guess I am not so good anymore.  I did ski once about 20 years ago, but that's been it ever since.  I did try it, but did not manage to do well.  Oh well.   Just don't laugh too hard at these pictures!
I also got to go out on a sailboat!  I have loved seeing sailboats for years, but have never been on one.  I had my chance yesterday and I loved it!!  It's a good thing that I had an 'expert' doing all the work!
I have really been slacking lately with my posting and for that I am sorry.  I have just been so very busy, it is crazy!  To hold you over a bit, I will show you some of my favorite swap cards I got at Convention.  See, all us crazy stampers/scrapbookers make cards to swap with each other.  There is swapping going on all over the place (yes, even in the bathrooms :)  Here are just some of my favorites from this year.  The first three did not have names on them, so I do not remember what the consultant's name was.

This one was from Lisa
This one was made by my friend Sheri-I love her easel card!
This is one from my friend Rachel.  I can't wait to try making these little pinwheels
Don't forget about my blog candy give-away!  See this post for more information, I can't wait to hear from you.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment