Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Candy Winner! and an AWESOME SALE!!

We have a blog candy winner!  Her name is Kimberly and here is what she had to say:
Kimberly said...
Tammy, I have to tell you that this post makes my heart happy! We arrived in DC several days early as part of our family vacation. One day we were on the tour bus and I knew there were people getting on the bus, but was not really paying attention to the action around me. There were several teenage kids sitting around us who did not even flinch when two elderly women got on and stood because there were no seats. My two young daughters and husband immediately hopped up to offer their seats. This was a RAK that made be so proud and the two women were grateful. Thanks for helping remember this event!

Kimberly, if you send me your snail mail address, one of these little recipe boxes will be on it's way to you in a jiffy!
In case you have forgotten, here is the blog post that talked about the Random Acts of Kindness that prompted me to give away some blog candy.

2, 4, 6, 8, Who do we appreciate?  It's YOU, of course!  We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you!  It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. 
So for 8 days, August 4 through August 11 (while supplies last), you can purchase select My Stickease Assortments for only $2, My Reflections Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online.  Visit my website today to see these amazing deals for yourself.  You'll want to shout for joy, too!


Now a personal note, if you can find it in your hearts to say a little prayer for my father-in-law.  He is going in for surgery in the morning to get a heart valve replaced.  I will be praying for him and hoping all works out well.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment