Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The mailman was busy

My mailman and my UPS man sure know where my house is. They are always delivering packages here and I LOVE it!

When I returned home from my trip, I had 7 boxes waiting for me ~ and 6 of those were Close To My Heart related! Whoo Hoo! I received my new Spring 2009 Idea Books (I will show you a sneak peak in a few days, you are just going to have to wait :), I received swap items from a Stamp of the Month swap I am in, and I also received another gift from my Secret Sister! I couldn't wait to open all my great packages. Here is what my wonderful Secret Sister sent me this time...


I got this HOME wordbloom album done up with one of my all-time favorite paper packs, It's a Guy Thing. Now I just need to put some pictures on it!









Look what else I received - some cute cards all packaged neatly in a cute card holder. My Secret Sister is so creative and I am so spoiled! I love it!













Close To My Heart has a fabulous Heart of Winter special that starts next week. I will be posting some pictures of that, too. Just wait, you won't want to miss it!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment