Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrrrr

Well good COLD morning to you all. My thermometer read -10 degrees this morning, but the wind chill is -35 degrees. I do not want to go outside at all, but will have to this afternoon to go to work. I think I better head down to my scrap room to create some Christmas cards...no I am not done with them yet, but I WILL have them out before Christmas! I promise!

Yesterday my Club girls created these Christmas-y Santa and Mrs. Clause pages (with thanks for the designs to my friends Lynn and Liz). They were very simple to create and actually had no stamping involved.
Then I showed the girls how to make these fun little gift boxes out of cardstock. I provided the gift to them for inside, but they made the boxes so they would know how it was done. Credit for this box goes to my Great, Great Grandma Upline, Tina.I just love that everyone on our team is so creative and generously shares their artwork. I feel it is absolutely fine to scrap-lift ideas, as long as credit is given to the original creator.

After club yesterday, we went to a family Christmas gathering on my Mom's side. It is so much fun to get together with everyone and see them (some of them it's the only time of the year that we see each other). Here is a picture of Rhonda with Santa and the scarf she got from him. We look forward to Santa's yearly appearance at our family get together. A special thanks goes out to Aunt Elaine and Uncle Larry for hosting this year.

I hope it is warmer where you are at than it is here, the high for today is only supposed to be about 4 degrees. I want to go back on vacation someplace warm!!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment