Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank You Secret Sister!


A big shout out to my Secret Sister to say THANK YOU! For those of you who are confused...I am participating in a Secret Sister swap with some fellow Close To My Heart Consultants. For the months of October, November, December and January, we anonymously send a gift in the mail to our Secret Sister. We will have the big reveal in January to find out who drew who's names. I have to say, I LOVE getting surprises in the mail. What a great surprise to come home from work to. It made my day. Just look at what she made for me. A little altered chipboard "hatbox" full of candy. She even used one of my favorite paper packs to decorate it.

I also got this adorable altered picture frame. I will have to snap a new picture of my daughter tomorrow night before she heads out to the school dance to put in it.

And I think my very favorite part of the gift (at least the most creative, in my opinion) was an altered tin full of "Build A Snowman" refrigerator magnets. How cool is that?? I may just have to make some of these :)





Well, I better head off to bed now. Gotta work tomorrow and then get home for my Trick-or-Treaters. I hope I get lots as I have my "Frankie" bags all ready to go for them. Remember, if you are local to me, bring your little goblins over to get a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment