Friday, May 7, 2010

The last of the Art Day Techniques and Cards

Today brings us the last of the Art Day Techniques and Cards.  I will be showing you more come August when we have another Art Day.  Until then, if you have any questions about any of the techniques you've seen or any you haven't seen yet but have always wondered how to do, just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

First up was Jen showing us how to make Jumbo Scallops.
Here is her card using the new Cherry-O papers.
And last but certainly not least we had Liz showing us how to make some different paper flowers.
Here is her card.  I just love those flowers.  If you click on this link it will bring you back to another of my blog posts showing another way to create them.
Remember, I am having an Open House tomorrow.  I would love to see you there.  Bring whatever project you are working on along with you.  I will also have a Make & Take for you to put together.  Pick up your copy of the new Idea Book and Catalog.  Stop and shop or Stay and crop!  Just let me know if you will be coming so I have an idea of how many project to prep.  See you tomorrow!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment