Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's set sail for St. Maarten and St. Thomas

Today's first port of call is St. Maarten.  We have toured the island before, so we decided we just wanted a beach day.
The next day it was off to my favorite port of call, St. Thomas!  We headed right to Magen's Bay Beach, my favorite beach, too!  It is so beautiful there (and Dale loves the waitresses there...think it's got anything to do with the fact that they all are wearing bikinis??)
We finally decided to head back into town to do a little shopping-I usually end up getting something for myself when in St. Thomas.  I love the shopping there, too.  On this trip, I ended up buying the camera lens I had been dreaming of getting for a long time-at over 1/2 off!  What's not to love about that.  On our way back into town, we stopped of for this beautiful view overlooking the beach we just came from.  Take a look at the storm off the shore.
We have one more day of our cruise left, so I'll see you tomorrow...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment