Sunday, December 21, 2008

I love sharing

I just love sharing, especially artwork.

Our Post Prom Committee at school had asked me to create the table decorations for our little dinner theater one night. Well, of course, I was up to the challenge. I created about a dozen of these little votive candle holders. When you put one of those little battery operated votive candles inside, they glow and look beautiful.

After the dinner theater, I had some of these left and happened to send one to my friend Lynn. She is always sharing her artwork with me so I thought it would be nice to just share a little with her, too.

Well, look what arrived in my mailbox a couple of days ago...she took my idea and made it into a winter snowman votive candle holder. She said she made a bunch of these for a craft fair and they went like hotcakes.

See why I love to share?? We get so many wonderful ideas from each other, copy them, make them our own, and look at all the beautiful artwork we end up with. I love this Close To My Heart business. I think it is the best in the world!

Until later, Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment