Sunday, February 26, 2012

Overnight guests

I had some fun overnight guests on Friday night.  My niece and a friend of hers spent the night with me.  It was my crafty niece and wouldn't you know, she wanted to go downstairs to create something.  She reminded me that I was going to teach her how to make those cute little paper flowers with the Cricut.  Well, how can you say no to that?? 

Downstairs we went and they each created a banner with their name on it.  They picked out their papers, cut their letters out with the Cricut, and Kiana learned how to make her paper flowers.  Then I figured it was bedtime since they had a softball clinic to go to the next day.
They camped out on my living room floor (more fun than sleeping in the bed, I guess).  They slept all night and proceeded to go downstairs to finish up their banners.
I made my Baked Caramel French Toast and then I brought them up to their clinic.  What a fun time it was :)

Didn't they do a great job?  I think they did!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment