Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bike trip adventures

Even though I should be finishing up my swaps and getting ready for Convention, I took a mini vacation and took off on the motorcycle with a friend and traveled over the weekend.  I was one of the best trips I've ever taken!

We took off and traveled North-staying ahead of the coming storm the whole way.  The next day we ended up as far north in Wisconsin as you can get, taking the ferry across to Madeline Island.  We took the bikes with us and toured the island.  Thanks for hanging with us Neil and Michelle.  It was great meeting you on the ferry and spending the day with you on the island.  We found a couple of really fun places that I wouldn't mind going back to again!  Then it was off to Duluth to meet up with some other people.
All in all, we only put on about 500 miles as we were having too much fun hanging out at the fun places we found, but that's ok.  It was perfect weather for riding :)

This week, I'll be in the Cellar Dweller's Dream finishing up my swaps for Convention.  You might just have to wait till after I leave to see them as I would hate for the girls to see them before I hand them over to them.  Rest assured, though, I will post pics of them for you.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment