Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello snow...and a new toy!

This is what I woke up to this morning.
I am soooo not ready for this kind of weather yet!  I know, I live in Wisconsin and it is the middle of November, but really??  We had beautiful weather up until last night.  When I left work at 11:00 last night, it was just barely sprinkling when I walked out to my car.  About 5 miles down the road, it was raining pretty good.  Another 10-15 miles down the road, it was a blizzard.  It was hard to see the road while driving, but being a good Wisconsin girl, I managed just fine...now if all the other cars would just get out of my way!  LOL!

I am bummed about the snow, but excited because I get to play I mean LEARN how to work my new toy...I mean _____ no I don't, I mean TOY!  I got a new phone and am just loving it!  I never in a million years would have dreamed that I would be so into the latest and greatest gadgets, but I guess I am.  I am now "with the times" with my phone.  I even love the camera that it has on it-it actually takes great pictures (I will never give up my Rebel, but this is a great option for in my purse, as I always have my phone with me).
Anyone that knows me also knows that normally I am not willing to pay anything extra for my phone.  I have always just gotten whatever was available to me for a free upgrade.  I did splurge last time and spent an extra $10 on my phone and thought I was really something.  What got into me?  Well, let me tell you.  I just love this 'job on the side' that I do-it's called Close To My Heart.  My monthly commission check totally paid for the phone and the extras I got with it!  That is my reason for the splurge.  Just for me, just because!  Isn't that reason enough?  I thought so!

If you have a desire to make that kind of extra income (or even more) let me know.  I would be happy to have you join my team and start earning that income right away!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment