Saturday, October 30, 2010

5 Wonderful Years!

Have I ever told you how great Close To My Heart is?  Well if not, now I will.  I have been with this company for 5 wonderful years now!  This is the best company ever, and once you meet Jeanette in person, you will find out that she is just as great in person as ever!  I always knew this company was great, but now everyone else knows it, too!  Close To My Heart has been named the #1 Best Direct Sales Company for Women!  Click on this link to read the whole article yourself.

Just look what they sent me in the mail in honor of my anniversary with them!
I love this gorgeous charm!  I can hardly wait until my next big anniversary to get the next gift from Corporate.  They spoil us a lot!  :)

I first signed up to be a consultant only as a hobbiest (and you could too, just let me know)!  I was only going to sign up to get the discount on my own scrapbooking supplies...well, 5 years later, I am still going strong and loving every last minute of it!  Let's just say that it is more than just a hobby, it is the job that I love!

When you sign up as a Consultant with CTMH, you become part of a welcoming family that values and honors what makes you special.  Whether you join for friendship, creative, or business reasons, you are welcome here!

For only $129 you'll receive all the business essentials you need to get you going in the right direction plus your choice of 3 product collections that are sure to be perfect for the type of business you want to build.

You don't have to stop there.  If you want them all, you can have them all.  Purchase additional collections for just $40 each, plus shipping and handling, and save even more!  It's a one-time offer you'll want to take advantage of!

Watch videos and read stories of other just like you who have built a Close To My Heart business with their own personal style:  community, creative, or business focused.  Visit the Corporate website to be inspired by their stories.

Choose Me 1:  Enhance your business with an all-important web presence, complete with online shopping, event calendars, an art gallery, and more.  Retail value is $155.40.
Choose Me 2:  Create beautiful Studio J online layouts using exclusive patterns and papers with discounted prices with a 12-month Studio J membership.  Retail value is $99.00.
Choose Me 3:  You'll love the scrapbooking products, stamps, and instructional guide in this versatile collection.  Retail value is $66.30.
Choose Me 4:  A cardmaker's delight, this collection features a full-color guide and products for creating exquisite cards and more.  Retail value is $66.30.
Choose Me 5:  Preserve your memories in a beautiful, expandable album, then take it along in a pretty shoulder tote.  Retail value is $68.55.
Choose Me 6:  Make an immediate impression with these whimsical new stamps, complete with blocks and a storage organizer.  Retail value is $83.75.
If you have any more questions or if you are ready to sign up now, let me know.  I would love to have you on my team (whether as a hobbyist, a business builder, or whatever-there is always a place for you!)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment