Friday, April 3, 2009

Invites are in the mail

Remember the invites I told you I was making? Well, they are done and in the mail. I have started making and sending out the invites for my hostesses when they have a party. Here are a few of the most recent ones I have made. I have found that by using the same design for my invites, it is Faster, Simpler, and Easier for me. I just change up the paper that I use. It is a pocket card, so the piece with all the information on it slides out. The one in the middle used the January Stamp of the Month. I love that stamp set and use it a lot. The one on the right I used the Express Postage stamp set. That one is proving to be another favorite for things like this.I would be happy to make invites and send them out for your party, too. Just let me know when you want to book it. You will earn lots of FREE product as a hostess! Hope to hear from you soon!

I also need to say a big thank you to Katie. She used my idea of storing my sponge wedges in a tackle box in her Tuesday Tips blog here. Thanks, Katie, I feel honored to have you use one of my ideas. Hopefully I can inspire you some more.

As for everyone else, too, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email to let me know what you like best about my blog or what changes I could make to make it better. I am always looking to improve.

Happy Scrappin'

tammyhellstern@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment