Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm home...

I'm home from the gorgeous city of San Antonio. Wow, it is much colder here than it was down there. Home it is 18 degrees and frosty, down south we had beautiful 70-80 degree days! I want to go back. I could have stayed in that city much, much longer. There is so much to see and do.

Our hotel was located right on the RiverWalk. How fun was that? We got to ride the water taxis down the river every evening when we went out to eat (they were much slower than a regular taxi, but that was not the point-we loved the experience and the scenery).



We tried a different restaurant every time we went out and of course, we had to sample the Margaritas! Yum, yum!! We were all flattered when we stopped at the Cafe Ole and got carded when we ordered our drinks LOL!

There is so much to see and do, I definitely need to go back with my family sometime.



Remember the Alamo? Well, of course we had to go see that while we were there. It was fascinating, and so many Texas Rangers, Whew!








Later on, I will take some pictures of my Roomie gifts and share them with you. I love getting gifts, and these were great.

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment