Friday, February 3, 2012

Thoughtful Tidings February Stamp of the Month

Today I have artwork to show you...yes, I have finally created!  Actually I have been quite busy, but just have not had the time to post all that I have done.  I have been a busy girl :)
I used the February Stamp of the Month, Thoughtful Tidings on all this artwork and also some of the papers from the "Super Hero" paper pack in the new Idea Book.  This stamp set has lots of images that coordinate with our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, too...added bonus :)
 I even created a little envelope/pocket for some added journaling or another picture on my layout.
I just love making these pinwheel flowers and they look kinda cool on this card.
 Here I used a faux stitching technique on my card.  Very easy to do and I really liked the results :)
A very simple card...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment