Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Calendar Page

Remember I said I had been busy?  And I said that I had created?  Well, here is an example of both.  I created a 12x12 calendar to hang up in my house.  Here is the January page I made.
Now, as I was creating, I finished each page - complete with photos and everything.  I did go month by month, but the photos come from the previous year.  After the year is complete, I can remove the layouts and put them in my scrapbook - how cool is that?  I just love the CTMH monthly calendars.  They give you nice big squares to write all your important events in.  If you are like me, you've gotta write it all down or you'd forget!  I live by my calendar (providing I take the time to actually look at it :)  Just take a look at how many days are filled up on mine...and this is only January!  Can you see now why I hadn't posted a whole lot in January? 

Here is my February page, too.  And remember, you can always click on the photos to see them up close.
Stay tuned and I'll show you the rest of my calendar!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment