Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wow!  Convention has been sooooo amazing!  I can't wait to get home and share the news with everyone.  Technically, I am not supposed to tell anything until August 1st (when the new Idea Book goes live), but...if you watch, I will probably be showing you some of the artwork we are creating while here in Anaheim, California.

I also really thought I would have been able to post more while here, but Corporate keeps us so busy that there just isn't much time.  Last night I got on the internet to try to post, but I think all the other Consultants were doing the same thing as the internet was super slow and I wasn't able to do so.  This morning it is a little better, so I'll show you another of my swap layouts I created.
I had planned to use my Pennant Alpha for this layout, but since I could not find it, I made due and cut my own pennants and used a different font.  It all worked out and I'm sure my Pennant Alpha I was looking for will be right there in front of my nose when I get home :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment