Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Holy hotness, Batman!

I really want to go back to California!  The weather here in Wisconsin has been just dreadful!  I got home Sunday night a little after 8 pm and had to be up for work about 4 am Monday morning.  The temps have been in the upper 90's and 100's since then with very high humidity.  The heat index has been in that 120 degree range.  It is soooo hot at work, it is miserable, so forgive me for not posting more.  I have been just exhausted by the time I get home each evening.  I have not even finished unpacking yet :(  The laundry is done, though, so that's a plus :)

Here is the last swap layout I made for the girls for Convention.
Stay tuned, as I will have to give you the directions for making those paper flowers.  They are pretty easy, but I'll have to make some and take photos as I go along so you have step-by-step instructions.  I will also be posting a whole lot of fun new information that we learned last week.  I will give you a hint at the biggie...do you like bugs?  How about crickets Cricuts?  I hope so, we've got a brandy-new special cartridge just for us in the new Idea Book...and speaking of the Idea Book...contact me right away, you'll be wanting to host your very own party because there are so many fabulous new things - you are gonna want them all!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment