I happened across the instruction to make this while digging through some old stuff last night. It was all scribbled down, so I do not even know who to give credit to. I do know it's been in my stash for quite some time now (we're talking years). It took a bit of doing to decipher my own scribbles, but I think I figured it out (or at least I made something up that worked!)
I even took pictures as I went so I could tell you how to go about making one for yourself!
2. Cut 4 pieces of cardstock 9 1/8" x 5 1/2" (I used 2 of one color and 2 of another color).
3. Attach 1 large and 1 small piece chipboard to back side of cardstock leaving a small space between the two chipboard pieces (see photo). Do this with the other set also.
5. Cut a piece of cardstock 7" x 5 1/2". Score at 1/2" intervals along the 7" edge. Accordion fold.
6. Trim 7 paper lunch bags to about 8" in length.
7. Decorate all 7 bags as desired (make sure to leave a "pocket" with the bottom of the bag). Punch 1/2 circle out of the front of each bag end as shown.
10. Attach about 30" of ribbon to back cover to tie album shut (I used liquid glass).
3 days ago