I happened across the instruction to make this while digging through some old stuff last night. It was all scribbled down, so I do not even know who to give credit to. I do know it's been in my stash for quite some time now (we're talking years). It took a bit of doing to decipher my own scribbles, but I think I figured it out (or at least I made something up that worked!)
I even took pictures as I went so I could tell you how to go about making one for yourself!
2. Cut 4 pieces of cardstock 9 1/8" x 5 1/2" (I used 2 of one color and 2 of another color).
3. Attach 1 large and 1 small piece chipboard to back side of cardstock leaving a small space between the two chipboard pieces (see photo). Do this with the other set also.
5. Cut a piece of cardstock 7" x 5 1/2". Score at 1/2" intervals along the 7" edge. Accordion fold.
6. Trim 7 paper lunch bags to about 8" in length.
7. Decorate all 7 bags as desired (make sure to leave a "pocket" with the bottom of the bag). Punch 1/2 circle out of the front of each bag end as shown.
10. Attach about 30" of ribbon to back cover to tie album shut (I used liquid glass).
Under The Weather
1 week ago