Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A new Idea Book and SOTM

It is Groundhog Day and I do not think I believe Phil.  Supposedly he is predicting an early spring, but let me tell you, I know we will continue with winter for at least 6 more weeks around here...we do in Wisconsin you know!  It is not supposed to be above zero today and with the wind chill, it's even colder!  It makes me not want to go out of the house at all...I guess I will just have to go down to my craft room and create...I will have some more artwork to show you tomorrow!

Well...yesterday I just had so much information to share with you (make sure you scroll down because I had a couple of posts yesterday) that I failed to even show you the brand spanking new Idea Book and Catalog!  Can you believe it?  Well, I am here to share it with you today.  Take a look at the beautiful cover.  I absolutely LOVE it!  I know I say that every time a new Idea Book comes out, but they just keep getting better and better all the time!  The shopping can begin right here if you just can't wait any longer.
If you have not received your copy of it yet, please let me know and I will be sure you get one!  If you just cannot wait to see the hard copy of it, you can view it here.

Along with a new Idea Book comes a new Stamp of the Month.  The stamp this month is called Friendship and it is a great set.
Here is some fabulous artwork that my friend Lynn created using the set.  She always comes up with some great artwork.  I am so glad I am involved in the Stamp of the Month swap.  It makes me so happy to receive this wonderful artwork in the mail.  Happy Mail...it just doesn't get much better than that!
Here's how you can get it during the month of February only:
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Click here to purchase it now.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment