Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kiana!

Today, I am traveling to Mobile, Alabama to get ready to set sail on a Cruisebooking Cruise with some of my teammates.  Not only do we get to take a fabulous vacation, see some beautiful sights, but we also get to create a gorgeous album while on vacation!  I will be showing you lots of pictures when I return.  Until then, I'm not sure how much posting I'll be able to do as the internet is awfully expensive on the ship (and it's slow, so it ends up costing even more).  I am trying out the pre-posting option...we'll see how that works out!  Rest assured that I will be posting when I get back, though!
Kiana, my youngest niece, is celebrating her 10th birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Kiana!  I hope you have a super-dee-duper birthday today!  I so enjoyed helping you celebrate last Saturday evening!  (As a plus, she is even wearing a Packer's jersey-gotta love that!  :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment