Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 second treats

Here are some super quick, super simple treats you can whip together for your Valentine.  I made up a bunch of these to bring with on the cruise to hand out to people, leave for the cabin steward, whoever needs a little chocolate :)
You start out with a 4x4 piece of double sided patterned paper (our Close To My Heart B&T works GREAT!)  I also had to modify this to start with a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square - I think they've changed the size of these peppermint patties!)  I used our new Sweetheart papers.
Then you just fold it in half to make a triangle.
Then you are going to "diaper fold" the triangle as shown in the photos.
Next, you just fold down the front flap.  That's it!  Insert your peppermint patty and you are done.  Simple!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment