Monday, January 31, 2011

A beautiful wedding weekend

Wowzers!  What a great weekend!  It must have been because I fell asleep on the couch last night while reading my book and did not wake up until this morning!  Yikes!  I never even slept in my bed.  I must have been totally wiped out.

Remember the wedding invitations I helped the bride and her bridesmaids make?  Well, she got married on Saturday.  Here are the invites we made.
And here is a picture of the lovely bride that I stole borrowed off facebook (hopefully it turns out and not all blurry).
It was a beautiful day.  As far as I could tell, everything turned out great (and if it didn't, nobody even knew).  I got to spend a lot of time with my girlfriends from work (we all work with the bride's Mom).  We even got rooms and stayed right there so we didn't have to drive (it was about 1 1/2 hours away from home).  I think that ended up being a great idea!  It was around 3:30 am when we finally hit the hay Saturday night...or would that be Sunday morning!  Oh well, a great time was had by all.

I told you I made a wedding album for the couple...here are pictures of the pages I made for them.  Now all Amy has to do is add the photos.  I tried to keep it all 4x6 or 5x7 photos to make it really easy for her.
That is all for today.  Stay tuned tomorrow for some BIG news!  I'm sure you will like it-heck, hopefully I will even end up with some new team members!  I would love that!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment