Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding Invitation making day

What a fun day.  Amy, her Mom, and her bridesmaids came over today to make her wedding invitations.  We got them all done in one day, whew!  A lot of work, but they turned out great!

Here is everyone working away
And the bride-to-be with the finished product - ok, she was camera shy at first, but then decided to show one off :)
The ladies all did a great job, I delegated lots of jobs, but they were all up for the challenge and completed the job beautifully!

If you have a wedding (or some other occasion) coming up, I would be happy to either make your invites or help you put them together.  Just let me know, I have lots of samples to share with you.

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Amy - your invites look so coool! you better get over being camera shy. :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these girls! These are my FFA girls from way back in the day! Amy and Nicole were on my officer team and it's AWESOME to see my great friend Tammy helping them out!!! Good to see Connie there helping too! It's sure to be a special day for all. It's truly such a small world!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete