Saturday, December 18, 2010

The top 3 favorite cards I have received this year...so far!

Alright, here they are.  So far, these are the top 3 favorite handmade cards I have received this year.  I absolutely love all the work put into them.  What great artists!

First up is my Mom's card.  She amazes me with her 'over-achieving' work!  I guess the apple doesn't always fall far from the tree!?  Remember this layout I showed you a while back?  That's where Mom got the idea for her card.  She called me up one day and said she had a plan for her card this year but just needed my help in how to make it happen.  We got together, figured out some measurements, and look at what she came up with.  I told you she was talented!
It just goes to show you that whether you are a scrapbooker or a card maker, you can get ideas from each other and make them your own!

Next is my friend Barb from work.  She has really just begun her scrapbooking and card making, but she is a natural and does beautiful work. 
This is the card we made at Krista's party a while back and Barb took the idea and ran with it!  See what happens when you just put your mind to it?  Great job, Barb!
Next is my friend Lynn's work.  Check out her blog here and read her story for yourself.  She made her card using 'scraps' that were leftover from other projects.  What a creative friend she is.  She is also very modest and doesn't think she is creative...let me tell you, she is!
I can't wait to check my mailbox to see what else has arrived!  I love this time of year...getting cards from family and friends (it's a lot better than bills!!)  :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment