Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Little Thanks and A Little MORE Thanks!

November is a great month to get your Stamp of the Month.  Better yet, place a $100 order and receive your stamp set FREE! (or click on the Stamp of the Month link at the top of my blog to see how to get it at other discount levels).  This is a great stamp set that every card maker should have (scrapbookers, too-but especially card makers!)  Doesn't everyone 'need' a great thank you stamp set?  I know I sure do!  Just look at all the great sayings you get with this set!

My friend Liz made these great layouts and cards using the November Stamp of the Month.  Aren't they just great?  She used the Olivia paper pack on all.  Thanks Liz!   December was the month that I had to create Stamp of the Month artwork for-just wait until next month when you see what I came up with!
Now for A Little MORE Thanks...during the month of November only, when you place a $100 order from me, not only will you receive the November Stamp of the Month for FREE, you will also receive one stamp set of your choosing from the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book for FREE!!  This means you can increase the value of your purchase by up to $45.90 - that's almost 50% more in value!  It's just our way of imparting A Little MORE Thanks to you for being a great customer!  Ready to place your order?  Just give me a call, shoot me an email, or click on the link on the side of my blog to go right to my website to place your order.  It is so easy!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment: