Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Sale and a Happy Birthday

Hi all you bargain shoppers out there!  Are you a Black Friday shopper?  I am not, but have I got a deal for you.  Keep reading for all the details.

When you call, email, or text me on Friday with your order, you will get an embellishment of your choice for FREE!  Yep, that's right, I'll pick up the tab on it.

What's even better is that you can combine this with the Little MORE Thanks offer that Corporate is offering.  If you have not read about that, here's the scoop.  When you place a $100 order through me, not only will you receive this Stamp of the Month, A Little Thanks, for FREE, but also any A-D size stamp set absolutely FREE!  It's our way of saying thank you to all you wonderful customers!  What's even better is that this is an awesome stamp set that I reach for all the time.  Couldn't we all use a thank you set?
I am even going to let you combine the Little MORE Thanks offer with my Black Friday offer.  How awesome is that?

I look forward to hearing from you on Friday (only until 9pm though, please).

I have to also wish my wonderful husband a very happy birthday today!  If you know him, wish him well today, I'm sure he would love it!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment