Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you have a great time out trick or treating.  We will be home waiting for our little spooks to arrive.  Stay tuned tomorrow for my layout with their photos.

For now, I will share a recipe with you.  I was feeling a little domestic this weekend and decided to make a big batch of soup, a loaf of beer bread, and some M&M cookies.
When I said I made a big batch of soup, I meant I made a BIG batch!  I learned well from my Dad!  I also made dumplings using my husband's family recipe.  I will share that with you now.  They are easy to make, but I have to at least make 4x the recipe (of course, if you make a 'normal' sized batch of soup, you probably wouldn't have to :)

1 cup flour
1 cup cream of wheat
1 egg
Stir in cold water.
Dip spoon in hot broth and spoon dumplings into the soup.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment