Sunday, August 22, 2010

My new ride...

Boy, talk about busy...I know, I know, we are all busy, but as I get older, it seems the time flies by even faster than before!  Anyone else ever feel like that??

Today, since I had to run to the store (in the town about 30 miles away) to get some baler twine for my husband (and then they were out so he didn't get it anyway), I did a little shopping for myself, too!  I have been walking at least 3 miles a day and doing Zumba twice a week, but have wanted to get a bicycle to mix up my exercise routine a bit.  We had an old 10 speed here in the shed, but if I am actually going to RIDE the bike and use it on a regular basis, I need to have something that I really like!

Here is the new Schwinn I got today.  Green is my favorite color (at least it has been lately) so this one just jumped out at me.  I even rode for about 6 miles today.  Hopefully my butt and my legs won't be too sore tomorrow!  LOL!
Considering this is the bike I usually ride, this one should give me a much better workout!
I have some great artwork I created yesterday at out team meeting.  I will try to get pictures taken in the morning and show you...stay tuned!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment