Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Create & Take Layout and more sightseeing

Here I am with one of the layouts that we created at the Create & Take at Copnvention.  Just wait until you see some of the great new products that will be in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book that is available to our customers on September 1st.  I am going to have a very hard time holding it all in until then (especially since our Convention was a little earlier this year...it's that much longer to wait!)  But the wait will certainly be worth it...TRUST ME!!
Here is a 5 generation photo of me with my Mama Upline Sheri, my Grandma Rachel, my Great Grandma Jillene, and my Great, Great Grandma Tina.  My don't they all look great for being Grandparents??  LOL!
This is just a random shot of me and Sheri while we were out sightseeing.  We came across this sign and thought maybe it was put there just for us :)
This is just a beautiful scenery photo behind our hotel.  Isn't it gorgeous...oh yeah, I'm in there, too!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment