Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to May and a new Idea Book!

Welcome to another new CTMH Summer Idea Book and Catalog!  I just love everything in this one!  Do I sound like a broken record?  It is true, though, every Idea Book just keeps getting better and better, I don't know how they do it!  Just look at the cover of this  new book.  Isn't it gorgeous?  And the goods inside are even better!  If you do not have your copy yet, let me know and I'll get one to you.
Better yet...I will be hosting a crop at my house on Saturday, May 8th in honor of National Scrapbooking Month.  Bring your own projects to work on and create till your heart's content!  I will also have a create and take for you to put together just for joining me.

We will also be celebrating the brand spanking new Idea Book  Come and get your FREE copy of the catalog!  Come to shop or stay and crop!



The May Stamp of the Month, Cherish the Moment, is one you won't want to miss out on.
Here is a card I made using the new SOTM and the new Cherry-O Creative Basics Papers.
I also used the newly reduced-priced A size stamp set, A Posy.  I love popping elements up on a card.  It adds so much to it.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment