Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's port - Curacao

Today's port is Curacao.  Enjoy the vacation...
Our head waiter was Ardith and she was a real hoot!  Now, as a reminder, if you try to put a photo on your page that is not of a good enough quality (pixels and all that technical stuff I don't understand) Studio J will let you know that.  I big exclamation point pops up and tells you that it might not be a good choice.  The picture on the upper left of the right page of Dale and I with Ardith is a prime example of that.  Studio J did tell me that it wasn't very good quality, but I wanted to print it anyway just to see what happens.  Well...it turns out all pixelated (is that a word??), so I guess if  Studio J tells you it might not work, they are right.  I did the experiment so you didn't have to.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment