Friday, May 21, 2010

Our return to San Juan

Each evening on a cruise when you head back to your cabin at the end of a long day, you are welcomed by a different towel animal each night.  Here are just some of ours.  What fun!
I don't like the last day of the cruise...having to get off the ship.  I just want it to never end, but alas, we must leave and make our way back home.  This year we discovered a fun new thing with Royal Caribbean-for a nominal fee, they will take your checked luggage right to the airport for you so you don't even have to deal with it.  That worked out great for us, as we had some time in San Juan before our plane left.  We were able to do a bunch of exploring without having to worry about our luggage. It was awesome and so totally worth the money!

We toured Old San Juan for a while, shopped a bit, had a drink or two, and then headed to the airport for our return flight home.
Then remember that 2 page layout I created in the beginning?  I used the first page in the front of my album and now I am using the other half for the last page.
Thanks for joining me on this little vacation.  I know I had a good time, and I hope you enjoyed it, too.  I love being able to scrapbook my vacations so I can re-live them each and every time I open the album up.  It is so easy to do now with Studio J, too.  If you need any help, just let me know...

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. This makes me wanna try digital scrappin Tammy! Thank you for sharing your cruise with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more posts! Wish I could have gone on the beautiful trip you went on... but sure did enjoy the virtual tour via this blog. AND looking forward to more posts, ha.

    ReplyDelete