Saturday, May 8, 2010

Come Celebrate the new Summer Idea Book & Catalog

Today is the day for my Open House...starting at 10:00.  If you are local to me or if not but you would like to travel :) you are welcome to stop in at my place to help me celebrate the new Summer Idea Book & Catalog!  We will be having fun, fun, fun!

Stop and shop or Stay and crop (bring your own projects to work on).  I will have Make & Takes for you to do plus you can get your FREE copy of the Idea Book if you don't already have one.

Here is just one of the Make & Takes I have for you.  We will be creating this layout using the new Splendor paper pack and also using the paper ruffles technique that I learned how to do last Sunday.
I love the look of these paper ruffles and I hope you will, too.  They really are pretty easy to make, once you learn how...that's what I'm here for, to teach you how!

I hope to see you later at my house.  Call me if you need directions (715-377-6195).

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment