Sunday, May 17, 2009

A new FFA Officer in the family

I ended up not creating anything yesterday...Aaarrrrgggghhhhh...I hate when that happens because I love to create! Today I will have to get it done as my party is tomorrow night and I have to work all day tomorrow. This work thing is really getting in my way :) Oh well, I did get a lot accomplished around my house, though. I couldn't do anything outside as it was pretty cold and super windy. I sure hope that wind decides to die down sometime soon or we will all be blown away!

Last night we had to be at the school by 7:00 for the FFA Banquet. We came home the parents of an officer for next year. Rhonda will be the Reporter next year. She is already looking forward to all the traveling they will get to do. My friend Rachel may get to see her quite a bit as she is an FFA Advisor (just at a different school).Off to another busy day. Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Rhonda and Tammy too! What a wonderful experience this will be for Rhonda!!! You're right, we'll get to see each other at state events. Being the Reporter will be right up Rhonda's alley and you'll have fun supplying her with the paper to make the chapter scrapbook. I will look forward to judging it at state next year! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my blog, Tammy! I left an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy.

    I sent you an award! Love your Blog.

    ReplyDelete