Friday, May 8, 2009

My Creations Cube

Oh my gosh, can you believe that yesterday was my 100th post?? Wow! It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I've been blogging. I guess it's true, time does fly when you're having fun!

I hate to tell you this, but my posting is going to come to a complete slow-down (notice I didn't say stop? I can't do that!) I got the call yesterday afternoon that I have to return to my full-time job on Monday. See, I have been on a voluntary layoff from work since the first of the year. I have LOVED my time off, but of course, now that it's time to go back, don't want to. I have been whining like crazy! I just feel like I did not get enough accomplished...same old, same old. I guess I should be happy for the time I did get. I enjoyed just about every minute of it!

I promise to try to continue posting as much as possible, but give me just a little slack :)

Here is a little more artwork for you-the My Creations Cube. Remember those old plastic photo cubes from the 70's? Well, it reminds me of them, except that it's bigger and you can alter it and make them look beautiful. This was a gift from Rachel. She is such an over-achiever! (but I love it! I am so spoiled, Thank you, Rachel!) She used the Unforgettable paper pack on this one.And the card from Rach-Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, I understand where you are coming from. I became unemployed at the end of January when my boss closed his office and put his license in another office that didn't need a bookkeeper. I am enjoying the scrapping time, but miss the money. Happy for you that you are going back to work. We will see the unemployment rate drop by one millionth of a percent - grins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post! WOW! I don't know if I will make it that far, but I'll give it the old college try! About work - I understand your pain. I whine every morning before I go to work!

    ReplyDelete