Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Blog Award

How cool is this?? I received my very first blog award - The Lemonade Stand Award - from Brenda. Whoo Hoo! I really feel honored receiving an award from such a great artist. If you have not visited her blog, you should. Thank you, Brenda!

Here's how this award works...
  • comment on this blog
  • cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
  • nominate 5 to 10 blogs that show great attitude and gratitude
  • link your nominees within your blog post
  • comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
I am passing The Lemonade Stand Award on to:

1. Tiffany is such a great artist and I get a lot of my inspiration from her!

2. Aaron is also a great artist plus she has some wonderful templates she sells and the profits all go to Operation Smile.

3. Holly is a sister consultant of mine. I just love her story telling (I just wish I could write half as good as she does) PLUS she's a great artist!

4. Jena although I don't believe we have ever met in person, I feel as though I know her. With 4 young children, she always has a story to tell-and she's creative, too!

5. Patti is a downline of mine and a creative gal, too. She also has the gift of writing-it is always interesting to read what she writes...is there a class where I can learn this??

You can click on their names to visit their blogs. I bet you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Thank you again, Brenda for giving me this award. I feel so special :)

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Tammy! Thank you for your kind words! I've been on vacation and really dreading getting back to work - what a nice surprise to wake up to! Obviously if I'm here on your blog, I'm not WORKING - so I best get to it!! We all should have such a lovely distraction :)
    Thanks again!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete