Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Today is the start of a new month and a brand new Idea Book & Catalog! If you go to the sidebar on the left of my blog, you can see the new idea book. Just click on it and it will take you to my website to be able to see it online. Contact me to get your very own hard copy of it! It is full of fantastic new paper, stamps, and artwork! Let me tell you, when it gets delivered to me, it is like Christmas. I cannot wait to get a box opened up so I can see it! Everything else gets dropped until I get my hands on it. Then it's a matter of keeping the secret until we are allowed to let you see it...that's tough!Also, if you remember, I showed you the Tickled Pink promotion in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. This is a fabulous kit you can either purchase or earn for FREE! It is a very popular kit, so you'll want to get your hands on it. It is only available through the month of May. Not only does it come with the papers (some glittered, some textured cardstock, some diecuts) but also the stamp set and embellishments, too! The stamp set alone is valued at $22.95 and you can use that over and over-not just with this paper!
Remember this card I just showed you? It was made using the Tickled Pink stamp set. We have to remember to think outside the box. Sometimes when we see something in certain colors, we tend to only use it that way. This stamp set perfectly matches the flowers in the promo papers, but what fun to use it in a totally different way with totally different colors. That is the beauty of stamps, we can coordinate them to whatever we are working with.I have been soooo busy lately, just not in a creative way (or what is creative, you have already seen). I have been putting cards together and pages, but I have shown them to you, so I don't feel like I have done much. Boy, this blog is making me feel like I really need to get creating some new artwork...I guess it's keeping me accountable for that! I better get busy today!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment