Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tickled Pink


In honor of National Scrapbooking Month in May, Close To My Heart is offering a fabulous special. Just wait until you get your hands on this great kit. I know I just received mine yesterday (as a consultant you can get it early) and I cannot wait to play with it!

Close To My Heart is starting the celebration a bit early this year. Starting TODAY you can get this wonderful kit! Tickled Pink is all about celebrating YOU! Included in the kit is everything you need to make a beautiful 2 page layout (including instructions) plus lots of extras to use for more layouts, cards, or whatever your heart desires.

Included are:
1-My Acrylix "I Am" D sized stamp set
2-12x12 floral B&T duos paper (1 with glitter)
2-12x12 stripe B&T duos paper (1 with glitter)
1-12x12 Blush textured cardstock
1-12x12Crystal Blue textured cardstock
5-12x12 White Daisy textured cardstock
1-Mini Medley White Daisy Accents Collection
1-Foam Texture Tool
1-Instruction booklet

Remember, when the paper is gone, you will have the stamp set to use for years to come.

This kit is for everyone. You can purchase it outright, earn it for FREE, earn a kit for FREE by hosting a qualifying gathering of your own, or if you have a desire to become a consultant, you get a FREE Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit in your new consultant kit.

Contact me for more information on how to get your kit.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment